

May 15th, 2010 is the official wedding date.
So far we have the reception facility picked out and I am so excited. Leave it up to my mom to find a spot that would fit us perfect and also light on the budget. The average place was costing around $700 and up, but our choice hit quite a bit below.
In August we go to Indiana for my class reunion. I will be trying on dresses, meeting with different caterers, and tasting different types of cake;) Sounds like an amazing time.
Here is my favorite website for ideas.
Barn Receptions
Thrifty Fun
Until then we will continue planning for our special day.


4 comments:
I will be the first to say that the barn looks awesome!
I had my reception in a barn!! It was so cute and rustic.
So... are you guys getting married in Indiana? I was confused by the comment about going to Indiana to try cake and dresses.
Yes, we are getting married in Indiana and having a reception here as well!
Post a Comment