Yesterday was a big deal. We started the morning off running a little over two miles, and then we split an amazing breakfast at Shakabrah (On Tacoma's 6th Ave aka The New Ballard).We decided to hit the Sounders game, so Paolo scurried around on Craigslist and found us AMAZING seats.
The Seattle Sounders tied 0-0 but it was an exciting game. Freddie was thrown out because a red card and I think if he had stayed in the game it might have been 1-0. I posted a picture of Freddie above. Most girls think he is pretty cute, but I think he is aight.Next, we went to Golden Gardens after stopping at Uwajimaya for drinks and Besalu for flippin amazing pastries. I sure do miss Besalu, but we have other things worth bragging about in T-Town. There we are soaking in the sun at the beach.
So where was I? Oh yeah, we purchased new phone covers for our iPhones because the ones we originally bought weren't very good.
Then it was my turn to shop, so I went into a store called Mercer and purchased a pair of designer jeans and a Juicy Couture top. I couldn't believe it, but I thought the shirt would be perfect for engagement photos. The jeans I bought were called Degaine and I feel like a celebrity with my new clothes.
After U Village we hit The Ave for dinner and margaritas. We ate at Shultzy's and we were impressed with The Vesuvious and The German Plate. Our waitress was great and the food was pretty darn good, too.
This was the end of our busy day in Seattle and we were glad to get back home to T-town. Paolo says we take more advantage of things to do when we visit Seattle now, and I think he's right.


0 comments:
Post a Comment