I have never been that type of girl who can crush an insect or bug without feeling bad for the creature that I am destroying, until I had a slug problem at my apartment in Seattle.
I tried everything to keep the slug from returning.
1.) Using a twig to fling the slug to the neighbors.
2.) Picking the slug up with a leaf and putting it in the dirt.
3.) A plate full of beer.
4.) A salt mound.
5.) A salt finish line.
Nothing worked.........
This slug came into my apartment every night and left slug juice all over my bean bag. I was angry every morning when I saw the beautiful, yet annoying glitter lines all over the carpet.
You will never guess what followed me to my new home. That's right, a slug and last night I did a horrible thing.
Fabrizio wouldn't come to bed and I went to check on him and there he was batting around a slug the size of a hot dog. And what happened next came from me feeling disgusted and annoyed. I picked the slug up with a paper towel and used my sea salt grinder 3 times. I have never been so grossed out or felt so terrible at the same time. I killed the slug and it didn't make me feel any better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment