Dress Hunt Two

A week and a half ago I went with the soon-to-be mother-in-law to try on wedding dresses. After a not-so-fun couple days of work I thought it would be fun to let loose and do something wedding related. I went to an actual boutique called Pearls and Lace where they carry designer dresses that you see in all the wedding magazines. I have been so lucky to receive hand-me-down wedding magazines and also my mom and sister-in-law bought me subscriptions. Thank you!!

I really like Maggie Sottero and Allure, and I can picture myself picking one out with my mom when I go home in two weeks. Mom has seen all of the dresses I like and she has been giving me feedback on my choices.

Here is an example of what she might say, "Amanda, #1, love the cut and style of this dress, pretty sparkly though. #2, good choice, like the simple look with a little bling. Dress #5 very figure flattering. Dress #6 looks too tight across low abdomen, don't really care for all the junk in the trunk. Love the waist band. "

It is great to have honest people in your life.

1 comments:

artherhults said...

There's a store in Ft. Wayne that has Allure, and one in Michigan City that has Maggie Sotero....
Also, forward me some of the ones you like. I wanna see too :)