More engagement photos

Yesterday, Amanda and I celebrated knowing each other one year.

Obviously, A LOT has happened in that year, so we had a lot to celebrate. We ate an AMAZING dinner at Asado and then lobbied Sergio to take some photos of us in our backyard. Here's what turned out.

IMG_5757

IMG_5760

IMG_5762

IMG_5776

IMG_5768

IMG_5787

IMG_5806

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! :)

Lindsey said...

perfect pictures for your match.com commercial!

Write up your alley said...

Amanda, you are TOO photogenic! It bugs me. :)

Paolo looks like he's posing for Focuspoint (or, should I say, focuspoint).

Amanda said...

Thanks ladies!

Daish said...

I love these...you guys look great! I can't believe it's only been a year?!

Jeanna said...

Amanda - is your dress from American Apparel?

Amanda said...

Je- Victoria's Secret.
Daish-I can't believe it's only been a year either.

Paolo said...

Je - Target
Daish - It feels like three years.