Tonight's dinner began with a blindfold. I planned a nice evening out with Paolo, but then I decided we should have a nice dinner at home. That's what I call a 1/2 date.
It started with Paolo sitting on the back porch with a blindfold on, then I brought out the beverages to try. The game was to see if he could identify all the beverages and then he could choose what he wanted with dinner.
I poured the drinks into little shot glasses and this is what I served.
#1 Strawberry Milk
#2 Cabernet Sauvignon
#3 Mocha Chocolate Milk
#4 Diet Coke
#5 Blue Moon
Paolo got #2, #4, and #5 wrong. He thought the Cab/Sav was Merlot. That's a tough one, I will give that to him. But Diet Coke and Sprite taste totally different and I have no clue how he thought Blue Moon was sparkling water. I recommend everyone try this.
Dinner was served using all the senses and we enjoyed mini-toast appetizers served with a variety of cheeses, open-faced sandwiches, fruit, and thumbprint cookies.
Thanks Metropolitan Market
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Such a cute idea!
Post a Comment