I Am Going To Do It

I have never been a crash dieter and I have never been the girl who is determined to fit into the size 6 dress. And believe me, I won't ever be. Out of my friends, I have always been a bit larger in all areas. My friends compare what they eat and how much, etc., but that's not me.

On occasion, there is a pair of jeans that I can squeeze into with the wonderful number 8. I am realizing the older I get the more I need to pay attention to what I eat and how much I exercise. Thankfully I am an active woman, but I love to eat so much. I recently bought a pair of Guess jeans from a second hand boutique. They are my motivation jeans.

My goal for these next 10 months is to get in shape for the wedding. I want to tone up and possibly drop a few. I act like this is impossible, yet I have 10 months. That is why I am blogging about it. Everyone will know I am a failure if this Mission becomes Impossible.

1 comments:

Daish said...

Just don't look too perfect or I'll be intimidated. :)