
I am so glad it's the weekend. I am going to continue decorating the house for Halloween, hooray! I have a few decorations up so far and I am hoping to pick up a few gourds and baby pumpkins for table centerpieces.
As of yet, I have spiders hanging from the ceiling and bats hanging from the mud room. Strings of tacky lights are pinned around windows and doors, but my favorite decorations are the Frankenstein light hanging in the orange room and the skeleton on the front door.
Hopefully, by the end of this weekend I will be a few steps closer to achieving a festive house decor. Here are a few photos of the house so far. These were taken with my i Phone this morning.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
So cute! I love Halloween SO much!!!
I do too. Costume plans? Anyone?
Post a Comment