
Since my last post was not wedding related I though I would blog a little about the wedding. I am on a mission to find the right shoes for my wedding day. Any suggestions?
Here are a few shoe designers I am planning on scoping out:
Jimmy Choo
Prada
Stuart Weitzman
Fendi
Manola
Cole Haan
Kate Spade
Christian Loubiton
Remember to keep in mind that I roll my ankles easily and I am not interested in being taller than Paolo Jr.
My dress is traditional,long, and off white. I can't wait to try it on again!


8 comments:
Paolo Jr. is 6'0" with shoes on.
According to the last post, Amanda has shrunk to 5'7", so you have three inches of heels to be safe with.
That should be the max, too, because otherwise I'll be hearing about feet hurting right around vows time. ;)
Thanks. Are you concerned about the price of these wedding shoes. I will probably only wear them once:)But this is one day I should be able to wear them. Decisions.
Good point. Under $100.
I recommend getting ones you can wear again! I got silver shoes (they still fit in with my dress) and I've been able to wear them several other times which is fun :)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic of the shoes you posted here. So hot!!
Hi Amanda, I've been reading Paolo's blog and so of course read/love your engagement blog. I just had to comment about the shoes! I wore Manolo's for our wedding last August (same style as your pic but in silver, a la Sex in the City). They weren't cheap, of course, but well worth every penny and something really special for that day. My advice- if you can, even though you want your shoes to be new for that day, wear them for one night before. They were soooo comfortable on that day because I did that. I never took them off! Good luck!
P.S. Paolo, $100 for these shoes won't even buy the knockoffs.
Thanks, Ladies. I love these shoes, but I think they are a little high for me. I will keep you posted on what style/designer I go with. I found a few pairs from Stuart Weitzman that seem close to my style and I think I would be able to wear them again:)
@lovingthe30s It must be near Halloween because you are scaring me with that shoe price innuendo.
Post a Comment