Here is a post of great dates I have experienced over this past 1 1/2 years.
Best Dates in no particular order
1. July 15, 2008 Hazelwood and Oaxaca in Ballard (First date with Paolo, nice choice)
2. Shopping spree to Nordstrom to buy a couple dresses for summer weddings and then Alibi Room
3. Ferry to Alki Beach
4. Bowling on Valentines after an amazing home cooked meal (Wait, this was my planned surprise)
5. Surprise concert at Triple Door to see Damien Jurado
6. Date in a bag. This included a Sarah Silverman DVD
7. Pumpkin Patch in Carnation
8. Date in Winthrop
9. A month after dating, a trip to Vancouver B.C.
10. Birthday weekend, including a party for me at The Loft and St. Nicholas wine tour in Woodinville
11. Asado anniversary dinner (during the dinner we changed our anniversary due to kissing complications)
12. Nutcracker
13. Ballet that was the Director's choice. This included wonderful music by Frank Sinatra
14. 4th of July in Tacoma (It was our first 4th of July)
15. Dinner at Paolo's in Kent, WA (my surprise idea, but I didn't pay)
16. Date under the lilac tree on our patio and 2 bottles of wine
17. Golden Gardens and Paseo sandwiches
18. Pike Place Market always
19. Tatanka Take Out in Tacoma and Point Defiance
20. Weekend in Mazama
21. Chicago everything
22. Palm Desert, CA
23. Mariners game
24. Sunset hike
25. Numerous Italian meals
26. When Paolo brought home different kinds of soup to try from Infinite Soups
27. Black Bottle dates
28.Sounders games
29. Felicity dates
30. The day I got engaged. Started with Dinner at Purple, soccer game, and drinks at New Orleans
Truthfully, I basically have two dates from the past that I remember. I have been blessed with way more than 30 in the last 1 1/2 years, so it doesn't really matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'll comment here and confirm that my game is off the hook.
Post a Comment