Dresses For The Girls

I try really hard to post something each week wedding related, but it has been more like every two weeks.
I am failing at this, but hopefully will bring my grade up to a C.

Working long hours out of the house and in "our" house, I don't have a lot of time to spend sharing my ideas. Let alone my work schedule doesn't allow for me to post during the day. I wish I was in PR.

This is the dress my attendants will be wearing for the wedding. I think it will look great on everyone.

6 comments:

artherhults said...

Love it!!
:)

Jenny from the block said...

Will it be yellow like the picture or a different color? Very cute dress though!

Amanda said...

Actually, the yellow is a bit darker. Almost like a Grey Poupon:) I ordered the dress and it looks great!

Sarah said...

very cute dress!! what colour shoes?

Anonymous said...

where did you find these dresses? they're great

Amanda said...

Newport News. Dorky I know, but incredibly affordable. After being a bridesmaid in quite a few weddings (paying 150.00 or + on a dress and shoes)I wanted to pick something that can be worn again and at the right price.