Paolo and Amanda's engagement blog.
rss feed | login
You guys are too cute and funny! Paolo - I love how you're social mediaing the hec out of your wedding. Also - that's a lot of smoke.Amanda - Your hair flipping is an art.
Thanks, Je! There are a lot of cuts of me gasping for air, and you can see around the time I'm talking about Sergio that my eyes are feeling the affects of smoking a cigar in three minutes.Amanda could win an Oscar for that performance, agree!
Love Pachelbel's Canon!! :)
You guys are perfect for each other.
Thanks, Al:)
Sarah is excited that the singles table with have 3 people.
*will
Post a Comment
Search:
8 comments:
You guys are too cute and funny! Paolo - I love how you're social mediaing the hec out of your wedding.
Also - that's a lot of smoke.
Amanda - Your hair flipping is an art.
Thanks, Je! There are a lot of cuts of me gasping for air, and you can see around the time I'm talking about Sergio that my eyes are feeling the affects of smoking a cigar in three minutes.
Amanda could win an Oscar for that performance, agree!
Love Pachelbel's Canon!! :)
Love Pachelbel's Canon!! :)
You guys are perfect for each other.
Thanks, Al:)
Sarah is excited that the singles table with have 3 people.
*will
Post a Comment