I want to be a stay-at-home fiancee. I am not going to lie about this. There are a million things to get done around the house and in the house, but I need 40+ hours a week to do them. I think I would be an amazing fiancee and roomie if I only had the time to get everything done.
I am considering a new career and think I want it to be in hospitality management.
I would wake up at 7 a.m. every morning, make coffee, feed Fabrizio, and pack lunches.
Monday would be laundry day and this is how it would go... After the first load of laundry was in the washer I would go on my run. After running, I would put the washer load in the dryer and then shower. After my shower I would enjoy a cup of coffee with breakfast and straighten the house. Just an FYI to everyone, I have stopped putting Paolo's clothes away. He needs to figure out where his clothes belong since he hasn't done his laundry since July of 2008.
Around lunch time, I would eat a light snack and work in the yard for two hours with Fabrizio. After working in the yard I would take a break and read the newspaper. I never know what's going on because I don't have time to catch up on the news and I used to be a news junky. The news is the one thing I would watch on TV.
After the news I would figure out dinner. Either I would get all the ingredients and prep out of the way for one of the boys or I would be on dinner duty for the night.
Tuesday would be similar, but I would volunteer, and then hit the 6th and Pine market around 2:30 p.m. for groceries.
Wednesday, meet with ladies for coffee.
Thursday, another market day and volunteer.
Friday, get ready for a romantic date night.
Saturday, walk to market.
Sunday, church.
Of course on all of these days I would straighten the house, exercise, read a few books each week, and do what is needed in the yard. But a huge priority of mine would be to find places to volunteer. I have a huge passion for non-profits that are doing the right thing. I could give all the money in the world (that I don't have) and not feel like I am doing any good until I am involved.
I know this is a dream, but hopefully this is a dream that will come true a few years down the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sounds like my summer. With a bit of sunbathing splashed in there.
You just need to get laid off!
What an organized ruitine. That was fun to read.
If you need a good non-profit, look at Kitty Harbor. It's a little more north than you guys, but it's an amazing little kitten/cat rescue. They are always looking for people to volunteer during the week and shifts are only 2 hours at a time. You would probably feed, play and clean up after the cats. Especially now that King County may be cutting all the funding for animal control, rescue organizations like this are going to be stuffed to the gills with cats that they rescue from the kill shelters such as the humane society. Just a thought!
Thanks, Jeanine. I love kitties:)
Post a Comment