Goodbye 2009


Hello, 2010. I have been waiting for you my whole life and I have a lot on my mind. One thing that has been on my mind is, I never thought I would get married in the year 2010! I have to admit....I LIKE IT. I am anxiously awaiting May to arrive so I can squeeze into my wedding dress and marry the man of my dreams.

Another thing that's been on my mind, is the gym. I have been working out 5-6 times a week and eating healthier, so I shouldn't use the term squeeze when describing my dress.
I didn't make a 2010 new years resolution, but I am enjoying spending time being active with Paolo. I have made a lifestyle change. I love it that we get to ski together and that we can go to our local gym and get a great workout in. Believe it or not, last night I went to the gym all by myself and as I was on the stair master, I noticed all the men checking out all the ladies. If you want to meet someone at the gym, go at 7:30 in the evening. I was working hard core on the stair master and I had to concentrate on smiling instead of making excruciating faces. Good thing I have a man because I am sure with my funky outfit and facial expressions I would scare off anything that moves.

So,I have been super busy over these past couple weeks. Work and getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas took up a lot of my time. That explains the non-existent posts.
During the Holiday season I talked to all of my relatives over Skype. That's why using Skype more has been on my mind. I want to see my family more and although the computer isn't the same as in person, but it sure does beat the telephone.

I am sure all of you have heard that we are planning on going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon,the price is right. So warm weather is on my mind. I am totally stoked about this fabulous 3 1/2 weeks away from Tacoma, but I will miss Fabrizio dearly. This means I will be able to go on a shopping spree for sexy summer clothes:)

The last thing that has been on my mind is vitamins. I have started taking vitamins again. I usually do this during the winter for the extra beat sickness factor. I know everyone has noticed when you take vitamins, your pee is pretty yellow because of all the water soluble vitamins that are leaving your body. The one question I have is....If you hold your pee in your bladder longer, will your bladder soak the vitamins back up?





3 comments:

Sarah said...

The one question I have is....
If you're having a few beers, and you hold your pee in your bladder longer, will your bladder soak the beer back up?

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is hysterical!

Amanda said...

Great question! Let's get our thinking caps on!