Last Thursday, I spent the day in Seattle and I did a little shopping at the Frock Shop, in Phinney Ridge. When in need of a dress last minute, this place will not disappoint you. I always find something amazing here.
The day was beautiful and I spent a little time with the little guys I used to nanny for. They are getting so big and it's the best feeling in the world that I can still make them laugh:)
I met up with a friend for coffee and I experienced an amazing Mocha.
Finally, Paolo splurged and took me to one of my favorite restaurants in Seattle....Black Bottle!
Friday morning, I woke up and hauled butt to finish painting the laundry room. It looks amazing and I definitely surprised Paolo. He thought I would spend the day relaxing, but I wanted to prove that a stay-at-home fiancee is what I CAN be. Here are a few pics!
Finally, I spent a lot of time with Fabrizio. He has been a little grouchy lately and I think it's due to lack of mommy time. Here are a few pictures of his new gift of grass from the Chaffees.


7 comments:
Laundry Room looks great ! Like the print above the appliances and I bet turning them gives you much more room. Great idea.
Thanks, Mom:) I learned from the best.
Thanks Sheree!
I hope your married life is just as full of staying at home, laundry rooms and cats!
Anna, I do too.
Amanda, the laundry room looks great. I love the color!
Thanks, Daish. I love it too and we are going to be working on the kitchen next!!
Post a Comment