I have realized ,in the last month, that fashion at the gym is important to some. I am not a total Fashionista when I go to the gym, but I do try and match. Here is a photo of the man who works out next to me.
This made me laugh really hard out loud. This is not a flattering angle, or outfit, at all. Luckily I know Paolo can look better - not so much for Anonymous.
5 comments:
That is not a flattering angle.
I like what he's wearing...don't change Paolo. Who cares what people think, right!? :)
You look really tall or your ceiling is really short!
Thank, Daish.
@Anonymous. I'm trying to grow taller for the wedding. I think it's working.
This made me laugh really hard out loud. This is not a flattering angle, or outfit, at all. Luckily I know Paolo can look better - not so much for Anonymous.
BTW - the tall thing is hilarious too.
Post a Comment