Well, we are back in Washington. Our trip to Indiana went great. Nothing better than hanging with family and friends. It was a fun-filled all about Amanda trip,in a way, and I am not going to complain about that. Here is everything that went on.
We arrived Wednesday night to eat a great meal,with Mom and Dad, but then mom and I scurried off to hang out with the ladies for a bridal shower. My BF Daish, planned a last minute shower that was perfect. I got to see my closest friends and have some girl time with food and gifts.
Thursday, I was up bright and early to do a practice run with my hair. One of my closest friends Sheila practiced an updo before my dress fitting. After we were done with my hair, mom, Sheila, Daisha, and I met at the boutique. All I can say is, I LOVE MY DRESS. It's perfect. Mom and I met up with Paolo and Dad, since they were feeling neglected. Then we had a shopping spree at Macy's. After the shopping spree we had a fabulous lunch at 800 Degrees Fired Pizza.
That evening Paolo, Ty (bro), Amber (sis-in-law), and I went to El Azteca. It's my favorite restaurant and I always eat there when I am home. This time I only made it there once;(
Friday, we hung out and had a great early-brithday meal cooked by my Mom.
Saturday, I had another bridal shower. This time it was with my family. They bought me gifts from Indiana to remember my roots, plus gifts on my registry.
After the shower we went Christmas Tree hunting with the Green's (my Godparents). This is a yearly tradition that's been going on for 30+ years.
After we hunted down the perfect tree, per Paolo's request, we went to the Nolt Family Dinner Haus. This is an Amish home that is used as a restaurant and it's the best country home cooking.
You can visit Paolo and Amber's blog for pictures.
My best friend Jenny was in and out of the hospital, but eventually gave birth to a little tiny baby. He was 28 weeks gestation and he is a little fighter. He weighs 2 lbs. 9 oz. and he is 15 inches long. They will be visiting the hospital daily until they can take that little guy home with them. His name is Henry:) You can find more about Henry here.
Thanks, to all my friends and family for making our trip home wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You are so welcome, my daughter. Loved having all of you here
Post a Comment