I know that Scott is already planning a bachelor party excursion to Vancouver B.C. sometime early next year, but I saw an article on MSN today called "How to Throw a Coed Bachelor/ette Party" that I found interesting.
The idea: "These days, to-be-weds are more likely to opt to do something adventurous (think a white-water rafting trip for the guys) or posh (a full day of pampering at the spa for the ladies) than risqué. And if you'd rather have a full-on fiesta with all of your friends -- and your fiancé -- instead of the outdated "last night of freedom," you can."
The article suggest renting a bar or a softball game. These sort of sound like rehearsal dinner events, but I get the idea - Do something different with everyone.
I don't want to take away Scott's thunder and won't, but I think a Bachelor/ette party might be a good thing a couple of days before the wedding when we're all in Indiana. Because of the distance, half of our wedding party will be meeting the other half for the first time, and some fun ahead of the wedding couldn't hurt anybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
PARTY ON !
OOPS... are 50 somethings included ?
So is Amanda thinking this sounds like a good idea?
I think it sounds fun!
Amanda is thinking this sounds like a good idea. What does the MOH think?
Post a Comment