New Wardrobe

On Saturday Paolo Jr. and I went shopping. I was in desperate need of a new wardrobe. The past 8 months almost every dollar was going into the house in some way. I guess that's what happens being a home-owner. Of course I had a few times when I splurged on something nice and well-needed, but Saturday there was no limit (I like to think) and we had to purchase new work clothes.

Our first stop was Burlington Coat Factory and we both found two things that were needed. I bought a pair of Seven jeans (flare and for dress) and a cute flannel. Junior, bought a pair of work out shorts and a work out jacket to help motivate him to work out more. My total was $40.00 and Paolo's total was $42.00.

Next stop was Target. My total for 9 shirts and a pair of rain boots was $97.49 and it should have totalled $151.41, so I felt good about these purchases.
Paolo's total was $89.46 for 3 things. It's true that the ladies selection has more of a selection when it comes to the sale rack.

1 comments:

Daish said...

Yeah, I'm impressed with all you got for the price you paid. I want to see what you got.