Almost 30


Everyday I am excited to see what comes in the mail. As you know, I have been getting bridal magazines to help with ideas and pump me up for the big day. But something strange is happening. I am getting other magazines that I've never received before.

Whatever happened to Alloy, YM, Seventeen, Elle and Cat Fancy Magazine (I was a subscriber in college and, just so you know, you can be a subscriber eternally). Those have all disappeared. I am now getting Eddie Bauer, Lands End, This Old House(thanks Mom),and Williams Sonoma. I think all of them, minus the Williams Sonoma are out of my realm. Does this mean I am supposed to start shopping at these places?

I am starting to wonder if turning 29 has anything to do with this. I am 3 weeks away from the last year before turning 30, and this is all I can think about. I have enough grey hair already, so I don't need anymore. Please over-30 stores, I am trying to enjoy this last phase of life before I turn treinta.

6 comments:

artherhults said...

I have loved Eddie Bauer since High School.....

Jenny from the block said...

Just wait until you get information about signing up for AARP.

Amanda said...

Jenny, I am looking forward to it! It seems as though my mom just became a member, so I should have a few years.

Amber, I know!

Sarah said...

Cat Fancy Magazine????

Amanda said...

Yeah, the magazine is great.

artherhults said...

Your funny! ;)