I finally ordered my dress!! Well, actually my mom ordered it.
I found it with my Mom and Daisha when I was home for the long weekend. I went on a rampage trying to find the perfect dress and I thought I found it three times. I never had the crying moment that everyone says they have. The moment I had was trying it on four times and saying, "I love this dress."
Also, it was a nice feeling when other customers and their 20 people at Wendy's Bridal complimented me over and over. That was an amazing feeling.
I have learned that you have to take pictures to see how the dress and yourself photograph. Some of the dresses that I thought looked good, made me look like a linebacker in photos. Having close friends and family involved make such a difference. I was super lucky to have Vicki (Future mom), Sarah Betts (Best Friend from Australia), Nina (Future Sister), Mom (Real Mom), Daisha (Best Friend), Amber and Abby (Sister-Best Friend and Niece) involved in the process. It's hard work and I was fading fast. I got a great deal on the dress and I love knowing I have a dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YAY...you can tick off the dress!!!
I'm so excited for you :)
How exciting. I sure wonder which one you decided on...
Post a Comment