I have never lived on my own or had a roomie since living in the dorms of my conservative Christian college. We had curfews every school night until 12:30 a.m., but on the weekends it was 2 a.m. (if I remember correctly) and we could only go to the guys dorms on "open dorm night" and vice versa. I was such a dork in college and I went to sleep at 8:30 p.m. every night -- my excuse was because I played college softball. You know how people are dorks in high school then go to college and become cool, well I reversed that role.
Anyway, I am breaking all my college rules now. Mainly because I am living in a house with 3 boys (I've included Fabrizio!) and I stay up later than 2 a.m. on the weekends playing Rock Band.
It has been quite a whirlwind for me and I catch myself often saying, "I need to go back to college and experience the real College Life." I have threatened to move out and live in the dorms at one of the local universities, but everyone seems to shoot me down. I am pretty sure I will be starting school again within the year, so I am going to do my best to experience college at 28.
Living with 3 boys has its major down falls. ALL OF MY NICE TOWELS ARE BLEACHED. It makes me wish I had the opportunity to live on my own with my nice towels. Instead, I live in a frat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment