Fun date on the Ave.

Paolo's almost done with school this quarter at the UW. Usually I'm sad during his class days, but last week was great. I had most of the day off of work so I went to Seattle to spend time with Paolo before class.

We went to the U-District and got haircuts. He needed a haircut and I needed a trim, so we went to Rudy's. It was a little funny because Paolo's haircut was more expensive than mine, the reason it was more expensive was because he got a style that pushed him above and beyond.

Weird.

After haircuts we went to Thai Tom. It was so good with fast service and amazing food. The haircut and dinner was basically 45 minutes, so he was off to class.

I decided to see a movie in Wallingford after hitting Starbucks for dessert. I had a lowfat muffin with a coffee.

I saw 500 Days of Summer and it was great. After snacking on a large popcorn during the movie, I went back to The Ave. to wait for Paolo. While waiting I splurged on gelato.

The wedding diet begins now.

1 comments:

Daish said...

The wedding diet begins now. :) Isn't that how it goes. :) Your day sounds like a ton of fun.