There is an amazing designer is Seattle that I will be meeting with to discuss my dress. Of course when you hear designer, you must think WHOA. Take a look yourself and tell me what you think.
Chrissy Wai-ching
Offbeat Bride is a site I visit for ideas to make The Big Day special:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Could you guys do a post of how you met? I've been following for a little while but I don't think I ever read how you met, got started etc. :)
sure
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the dresses was: Nightmare befor Christmas, Bride of Frankenstein and I am marrying Marilyn Manson and Gothic. Now I did like the one that your mother said you tried on but not as a wedding dress.
Aunt Teresa
Well Teresa.... You might not know this, but the dress can be designed however I want. Meaning if there is too much color I can pick a different color, or if I want different silk/fabric that is possible too. This is a dress that would be made just for me. Thanks for sending me the link from alicepadrul.com ! I will look and see if there are any that catch my eye,but I did notice that the dresses are $$$$. That means the price is between 3000-5000. A little out of my price range:)
Amanda, I LOVED the dresses by this designer! I think they're awesome. The one that you liked...was that one on the designer's website?
Well Amanda I'm not ignorant and I know the dress can be designed how you want I just don't care for the designs that are on her site.
Post a Comment