Dress Update

Saturday I went looking for my dress and it was an amazing experience. I had my friend Sarah come with me and we had a lot of fun. I tried on some crazy beautiful concoctions, but both of the dresses I liked were under $700.00. I would say that is quite a deal for a custom made dress that will only be made for me. My mom is hopefully coming out again so we can shop together and hopefully design my dress:) I want her to be a huge part in my decision and I think it will be amazing designing my dress with her.

I looked on J.Crew website under the wedding line, but it is just too expensive:(
Pronovias is the designer who designed my sister-in-law's dress and they have some amazing dresses as well. I just think they might be a little to pricy:(

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So great that your mum might be coming out!!!!

artherhults said...

There are always sales!! :)