Back from Indy, back in form

Amanda and I had a lovely, productive time in Indiana.

We decided on our wedding and reception venue: Salomon Farms. It's the right size, the right location, and it's something different -- just like us!

IMG_3204

We THINK we've got our caterer: Hall's. Its menu looks right for the right price. We're going with an appetizer-style menu to keep the food simple. We're getting a keg and might bring in a couple bottles of wine for ourselves. Everyone can OD on soda, too.

We tried Hall's cakes but didn't fall in love with anything. We're leaning toward cupcakes and might find a better deal elsewhere. That's TBD.

Oh yes, and Amanda tried on a TON of dresses. Three outings in three days. I'd guess that she's probably tried on nearly 40 dresses by now and I'm sure she'll have a dress update here soon. I'm betting on white.

I'm off to the Men's Warehouse today to look at its suit rentals. I'd like to buy my suit but need to make sure the Men's Warehouse has something to match! I'd like to go with grey suits, but the catch is making that affordable for myself and the groomsmen (in case they'd need to buy, too). It's tough when you're not doing tuxes, but totally worth the style enhancement!

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

OD on soda?! Sounds like a crazy party!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for an explanation, I too consider, that the easier, the better …

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards with poor credit [/url]consolidate higher interest rate credit cards consolidate student loan and credit cards consolidate all my credit cards
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate high interest credit cards [/url]consolidate credit cards low prices credit card to consolidate credit cards consolidate student loan and credit cards
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]unsecured loan to consolidate credit cards [/url]consolidate credit cards with poor credit credit cards consolidate unsecured loan to consolidate credit cards