I am down. It started Saturday and it's Thursday now. I've been carefully careening around town using my sleeve to open doors and turn on lights, and I've scrubbed my hands 20 times per day trying to stay healthy.
I was on the train in Vancouver, B.C. surrounded by people sneezing and breathing on me and all I could think about is sickness. I was just preparing myself for what was to come.
I am doing everything I can to kick it and I've been skipping the gym to keep other people from getting sick. It sucks when people parade around town when their nose is dripping like our back faucet.
So, you might be wondering why this has anything to do with our wedding? Well, I can't work out when I am sick and I have to eat poorly to get better. This leads to issues of achieving my wedding and Costa Rica body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I doubt there's any one solution that's better than another, so take this with a grain of salt, but I feel like eating a ton of raw fruits and vegetables helps me get over colds more quickly. I usually skip juices since they have higher glucose levels than the actual fruits themselves though. Just keep eating until you can't eat anymore. Then, at least, you'll know you've been stuffing yourself with 'healthy' food. However, your wallet probably will not like this solution ;-)
Thanks for the advice,I'll continue on with my fruit and veg binge. I was looking forward to having today off to rest, but decided to get up at 5am and seize the day.
Hot Chicken Noodle soup or better yet hot Sweet and sour soup (from the old Mandarin),lots of water or liquids, rest and good handwashing...you will get better in about 10 days whether you do something or not. Sorry you are not feeling well. I Love You.MOM
Post a Comment