February 10th

Hello, February 10th! This Friday, we will be three months from our trip to Indiana. This trip is a special one because we will be getting married:) I have been using my Tuesday evenings to run errands and do wedding planning, while Paolo is at school. Last Tuesday I bought my niece her flower girl dress and she is looking stunning. Here is a photo of Abby.


Paolo is working hard on designing our wedding invitations. We're trying to come up with something super creative, so stay tuned for that.

Another thing we are working on is finding the perfect wedding bands. My ring is so unique and that means my band will be unique too. Good luck to me in this adventure of finding the perfect band. I tried to get one designed, but it was a little too expensive. Paolo hasn't decided what he wants yet, but I am excited to find out.

Speaking of Paolo, he is a lucky man because he got to open up an early gift. I purchased our cake topper and let him open it up early. It was important to me to pick a meaningful cake topper (cupcake topper) and I found the perfect one. Here is a picture of it.



I will share more details as they come along.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Abby is so cute!..and the cake topper is awesome, really sweet but not corny!

Sheree said...

Love your choices Amanda !

Daish said...

That's awesome Amanda!